Thursday, October 2, 2008

woadreambig

i want a boy like jesse lacey
THAT would be a dream come true.
i mean i like the disco scene and everything...
but id choose an indie boy over a disco/electro boy any day.
too bad theres NONE in walnut :/ gahhh
hmm maybe in college...




anyways...
today as i was driving home from receiving that "first class education" at that typical social hell they call high school... my windows were down and my music was loud playing some depressing yet "make you feel alive" song by brand new... and then a leaf fell off a tree and glided into my car and landed on the floor of the passenger side. reminding me that its fall, the season i love the most. oh how i cant wait to wear coats and scarfs, drink coffee or green tea, read books and walk down the street and hear leafs crunching beneath my feet. hmm the season i love the most.

No comments: