Wednesday, October 8, 2008

the future ahhh

jfklajfdl today i fucked up my phone... my stupid Arizona green tea spilled all in my backpack and killed my phone :[
sad times.

tomorrow will be eventfullllll
school..get out early...go to fidm...go to grad fair back at walnut.
im gonna be TIIIIIRED.

im having mixed reactions from people about fidm..some are really excited for some reason..then others just laugh at me. whatever its my life and ill go to school wherever i feel like ill enjoy it the most.

im applying to cal state Fullerton. cal state long beach. cal state la. &fidm.

if i go to any of the last three...i have to pay for it myself...probably move out...and pay for that too.. :/ i better start saving my paychecks. man student loans are going to be a bitch.

i think its funny how the schools i want to go to are the ones my parents don't want me to go to..i just naturally rebel. i cant help it.

1 comment:

kaitlyn said...

i just sort of stumbled across your blog by clicking around. but i go to fidm and it's seriously the best decision i ever made. when i graduated high school, i went to cal poly and was an english major like my parents wanted me to be. not that there's anything wrong with that, i love english, i was in ap, too. but...it just was NOT for me. after failing out of all my classes (because they didn't challenge me, so i just didn't go) i decided to fuck what my parents thought and just go for it at fidm. after they saw how serious i was about fidm, and after they met with my admissions counselor, they were excited for it too. we had jump through hoops for financial aid, but in the end it was all totally worth it. i should be a sophomore at cal poly right now, but instead i'm a second quarter at fidm and i couldn't be happier. do what you love! go for it!


xoxo
kaitlyn