Wednesday, September 24, 2008

senior year so far

ok sooo...so much has happened in the past few weeks so ill catch you up on it all
heres the short version:

i had a kickback and got super drunk and had a ton of fun...
well the week that my parents came back home they found out and then my mom told my dad to go through my room and he found weed... so i got sick yelled at and grounded for life.
my parents made me get a therapist because im a "rebelling" teen. OH GEEZ.
so i cant go out anywhere and i cant have friends over and they made me delete my myspace. so no life for me.
so thats that...
anyways i have a new crush on this guy thomas thats at my work...but he has a girlfriend.
sad times...
oh and now its time to start thinking about college and im SO not ready... my parents will only pay if i go to Cal state fullerton, cal polly, mt.sac, or fullerton jc. which SUCKS. can you say manipulation?! geez.
but i set up an interview with fidm anyways :D haha
and im gonna go visit cal state long beach...id really like to go there :]
im going to get my way with this. im determined to.

anyways thats my first post.
the end.

No comments: